Monday, February 11, 2013

My Favorite Things Sketch!

 
Happy Monday, Friends!  School was canceled this morning because of a small ice storm.  I took advantage of the time off and tackled the sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club again.  I thought that this particular sketch was perfect to showcase a sentiment.  While I would rather make cards for a happier occasion, I am in need of a couple sympathy cards, so that is the route I took this time around.
 
I love the pretty colors in these papers.  I found them in a markdown bin at Michaels after Christmastime.  If I am not mistaken, the package cost a whopping two cents!!!  The sentiment is from the MFT More Essential Sentiments set and it is stamped onto a scrap of My Mind's Eye paper.  It is layered onto a die cut made with the MFT Oval Open Scallop Doily Die-namics.   I also used Rich Cocoa ink and Chocolate card stock.  Some machine stitching finishes off the two vertical panels.
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  I will be back tomorrow with a couple creations for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge.  See you then...Toodles!  :D  
 

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Oh how I dislike making sympathy cards, but we do need them! This sketch and the paper were perfect